The Minelab Equinox from Beginner to Advanced
The Minelab Equinox Series “From Beginner To Advanced” By Clive James Clynick is A Practical Guide to Finding Gold, Silver & Coins with the Minelab Equinox Series.
In this detailed and informative book, Clive James Clynick shares his 35 years of treasure hunting experience with the reader to create this unique guide to successful searching with the Minelab Equinox.
Clive James Clynick is the author of numerous metal detecting books, articles and product reviews. In this book, he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground-breaking technology and its revolutionary characteristics.
- Customizing the Equinox for your conditions and target sought.
- “Multi IQ” and High Gain detector operating characteristics.
- Understanding and applying the Equinox’s features.
- Audio, Meter and Coil Control “skill building.”
- Beach, shallow water and “In-Iron” skills building with the Equinox.
- The Equinox as a gold jewellery-hunting machine.
- “Reverse” hunting with the Equinox.
- Bottle caps and other problem targets.
- … and much more!
Clive James Clynick:
I’m proud to announce my new book on the Minelab Equinox. This is a very versatile and exciting detector. It’s of special interest to me because of its clean signal transmission, high gain “punch” and low conductor sensitivity–a great gold and silver machine. It also has superb audio. Because it processes so fast–you can actually hear more than one object under the coil at once. This makes for great performance in dense trash or iron. The stability is great too and as a sometimes fresh water hunter I especially like the black sand features. I’ve put a few basics and some of the more advanced methods for having success with the Minelab Equinox into a “no-nonsense” 111 page guide. The emphasis in this book is upon skills that are transferable–across applications–inland, beach and shallow water–learning to become more versatile and accurate with the machine.