This is the latest development, the 151S Dry Blower.
It is easy to set up and use to any frame. There are some new features to the 151S Dry Blower:
- Soft Bed Technology: means geater electrostatic charge in the recovery bed.
- New Improved Vibration System: creates greater vibration at lower engine speeds.
- Scrubbing Pins: separate material and ensure an even flow into the recovery tray.
- Vibration Transfer Bumpers: transfer energy to the hopper. It assists in moving material of the sreen faster. These help force the gold to collect on the electrostatic cloth in the recovery tray.
- Blast Gate Technology: means that fine adjustment can be made to air pressure and vibration in the recovery container.
- High velocity air passing through the concentrator creating an electrostatic charge to attract gold and other metalliferous values.
- An adjustable oscillation system creates increased vibration and air flow at lower engine speeds which increases fine gold production, especially in damp ground conditions.
- When using the 151S base with the Keene dry blower engine, the hot air from the engine is ducted into the radial blower, preheating the air and concentrator to 50 degrees above ambient making it possible to process a higher capacity of material and increases the electrostatic charge.
- Attaches to the Briggs & Stratton motor, hose and clamps to hold base unit to frame or hopper not included
Shipping dimensions: 1 Box. Box 90cm x 35cm x 35cm.