The Altitude VI I WP Womens is lightweight and durable, a waterproof boot that doesn't absorb water or scuff. This boot outperforms in every way, even on the most demanding trails. With a Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane and i-shield to repel water your feet will stay dry on the trail. Plus an OrthoLite(R) sockliner keeps your feet comfortable and the MDT rubber outsole ensures you get maximium grip anywhere.
- Waterproof leather upper provides durability and comfort
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- OrthoLite® sockliner delivers superior cushioning and has anti-odour and anti-microbial properties
- MDT rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
Material: Waterproof leather upper, Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane, OrthoLite® sockliner, MDT rubber outsole
Care: Maintain your product by cleaning regularly. Dirt and mud should be brushed off once it has dried naturally. Wipe clean with a damp cloth if necessary. Never wash in the washing machine.