Here we have the highbanker or Sluice leg kit, this kit simply allows you to add legs to your existing highbanker or sluice by drilling holes to suite the stainless steel bracket. If you have a modular gold rat sluice you will already have the holes pre-drilled.
Once fitted the Stainless steel bracket allows you to adjust height and angle of all four mounting points of your sluice or highbanker.
The backing bracket is used to support the weight of the sluice rather than add pressure. You can use this support bracket as your stencil when marking your drill holes.
Total weight is 2.1kgs
Highbanker Leg Kit Includes:
- 4 x 316 Stainless Steel Backing plates
- 4 x 316 Stainless Steel Leg support brackets
- 2 x 12mm Solid bar aluminium legs with tig welded feet 64 cm in height (rear legs)
- 2 x 12mm Solid bar aluminium legs with tig welded feet 48 cm in height (front legs)
4 x M8 adjustment handles
- 8 x M8 Nut Bolts and Nylon Washer
The pictures attached show the exact components that come with your leg kit however we may change the style of nuts and bolts to suit as required.8-inch stainless steel support brackets, 4 aluminum legs plus bolts assembly.