Shoreline Treasure Hunting with the Excalibur
Clive James Clynick is the author of 16 previous book titles and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he shares his over 35 years of shoreline detecting experience to produce this advanced guide to successful treasure hunting with the Minelab Excalibur.
- Modification, customization and accessories
- BBS strengths and weakness;
- Testing, using and applying high power systems;
- Grades, sand conditions and BBS performance;
- Recognizing problem targets;
- Versatility, accuracy and skill building;
- Understanding shorelines;
- Understanding target classification;
- Multiple targets: "cherry-picking";
- BBS target information;
- ... and much more.