The XP Deus X35 Metal Detector, Represents the New evolution of the XP Deus and offers a wider frequency spread than ever before.
- STILL The fastest.
- STILL The Lightest.
- STILL The only TRUE Wireless Metal Detector.
- With a 5 Year Warranty supported by Australian distributor.
- And it's fully repairable forever! Parts are readily available.
X35 coil main characteristics:
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9”), 28cm (11”) and 34 / 28cm (13” x11”) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.
Once you have chosen your preferred Coil then its Just a matter of whether or not you would like to add the wireless Headphones WS4 or WS5 to your Kit.
It won't affect the pricing no matter what coil/headphone combination you choose.
Watch this short Video to see how easy it is to choose your XP Deus kit and get it on the way right Now.
Wireless headphones are Optional, but remember the WS4 and WS5 are also control units for the XP Deus Metal detector. You can run your coil on the headphones alone!
The Biggest advantage of having wireless WS4 or WS5 headphones is that with a second coil you effectively have 2 FULL BLOWN XP Deus machines that can be run separately!
Simply Run coil 1 on the Remote unit and Run coil 2 on the WS4 or WS5. Absolutely awesome if the other half, the kids or a random drop in want to come detecting too. You can give them a full power XP Deus without compromising your gear and day.
This is great if you have a white and black coil as quite often one coil will pick up targets the other missed. I always send the inexperienced detectorist out in front on point to clear targets, while I follow with a very different frequency to make sure we get as much as we can on that hunt.
The choice of WS4 or WS5 is purely personal Choice as both offer different levels of comfort.
The WS4 is a BACKPHONE and wraps around the back of your head. This allows you to wear a full brim hat which is handy in the Australian Sun. They do let in a little ambient noise but that can be helpful so you can hear what is going on around you.
Remember too that the WS4 can:
- Be Worn in a wrist band
- Be Mounted to the stem
- Have Wired headphones added with the adapter
- Be very Versatile as its so small.
The WS5 is a traditional headphone design and is very comfortable to wear for long periods. It has noise cancelling so you don't hear much other than your machine. Great for the purest to eek out those tiny peeps that can sometimes be very deep treasure. It is also a full control unit and can run your XP deus Independently of the remote.
As I said the style is completely up to you. Both have the same control abilities and features.